TurboCashLoans.com
Toll Free: (985) 641-4373
 Returning customer? Login here
GET THE CASH YOU NEED FAST!
  • No faxing required!
  • Deposited into your account!
  • Cash until payday!
  • Questions

    Q: In what states is Turbo Cash, LLC licensed to offer loans in?
    A: We are currently licensed in Louisana. To view Louisiana's state license, please click the below link:
    Louisiana License      

    AT THIS TIME WE ONLY OFFER LOANS TO LOUISIANA RESIDENTS.

    Q: When will the payments be due?
    A: Generally, on your following payday or you may pay the finance charge and extend full payment until your next payday.

    Q: How much can I borrow?
    A: State law generally regulates the maximum advance amount available – the range is generally between $100 and $700. Within the allowed range, you will qualify for a particular advance amount based on your current income or additional state requirements. Unfortunately, you may not be able to get as much as you’d like; however, a cash advance from Turbo Cash may be part of your financial solution. We want to help you use your cash advance responsibly, and make sure that you have the ability to repay.

    Q: How much does a loan cost?
    A: The fees will vary depending on the amount of your payday loan and your state of residency. See Louisiana's fee schedule by selecting the link below.
    Louisiana Fee Schedule      

    Q: When will I receive my Short Term Loan?
    A: If all information is received by 4:00 p.m. CST and can be verified, you will generally receive your money on the next business day.

    Q: When will I hear from you?
    A: You will hear from us within one (1) business day or sooner upon receiving the necessary information. We will contact you with an offer or email you for missing information. We are closed on weekends and holidays.

    Q: How will I know if I'm approved?
    A: We will contact you with a Short Term Loan offer. If denied, you will receive a notice by e-mail.

    Q: Can I renew or refinance the Short Term Loan?
    Louisiana Borrowers
    A: Yes, if you pay the fees and repay 25% of the amount you borrowed, you can refinance the remaining 75% of the amount you initially borrowed, but you will be charged additional fees based on the remaining balance owed. For example, if you borrowed $100 with $25 in fees and you cannot repay the entire amount on the due date, you can pay the $25 fees plus an additional $25 (25% of $100) for a total of $50 and refinance $75 (75% of $100). The additional fees to refinance the remaining balance of $75 would be $20.

    NOTICE

    IF YOU CANNOT MAKE PAYMENT WHEN DUE, YOU CAN ASK TO ENTER INTO AN EXTENDED PAYMENT PLAN ONCE IN A TWELVE-MONTH PERIOD, BUT THE REQUEST MUST BE MADE BEFORE PAYMENT IS DUE. SHOULD YOUR LENDER (TURBO CASH) REFUSE TO ENTER INTO AN EXTENDED PAYMENT PLAN UPON YOUR REQUEST BEFORE THE DUE DATE, CONTACT THE OFFICE OF FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS AT (888)525-9414.

    Q: Is my loan secure and confidential?
    A: We transact all our loans on our secure servers utilizing the industry's highest security protocol. Your nonpublic information is completely confidential and protected by our company privacy policy.

    Q: What if I have problems making a payment?
    A: Please let us know if you think you are going to have problems making a payment. We will work with you to get you back on track. Just make sure that you get in touch with us at least two days before your payment is due.

    To get help with your loan, send us an email at turbocashsupport@turbocashloans.com or call us at (985) 641-4373.

    Q: What happens if my payment is late or I fail to make a payment?
    A: If you do not make a loan payment by your due date, we will attempt to contact you using one or more authorized methods, including phone calls, emails, and text messages to arrange for payment. In addition, we may re-present any returned payments to your bank in accordance with your loan agreement, applicable law, and regulatory requirements. If we are unable to reach you or if we cannot collect a delinquent balance you owe, a notice may be reported to credit bureaus reflecting your late or non-payment. Such action may impact your credit rating. Pursuant to governing law we may also seek legal recourse. Some delinquent accounts may be placed or sold to a third party collection agency that follows the FDCPA. As noted above, late fees and returned item/NSF fees may apply as described in your loan agreement.

    For overdue payments contact us at (985) 641-4373.